We sit for 5 hours when we got this car it was the only one they would show us.They waited till it started raining to even show it to us.

They said they had 6 other cars but they was not on the lot we asked to go see them and they woukd never take us over to the lot. So we said forget it and got this one. After we got car we found out the car had been wreaked doors has waves init and bumper was screaped up noited it after the rain had stoped. Then the saleman said it was to late the deal was done and that we needed to be thankful we got this car.

We are giving almost 20000.00 for this car with bold tires and it has been wreacjed with fram damage.Mike if you could guve us a call my name is kevin 423-721-0528

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of car. Ole Ben Franklin Motors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ole Ben Franklin Motors.

Had an Experience with Ole Ben Franklin Motors?

Comments

Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Ole Ben Franklin Motors - 2007 Jeep Wrangler Review from Oak Ridge, Tennessee Ole Ben Franklin Motors "First, watch the video I uploaded of the General Mangager Darrell at the Oak Ridge location either on here or on their Facebook. I bought an07 Jeep Wrangler about a..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more